Hear See Hope 2014 Auction
We are gearing up for our annual auction on March 1, 2014 and we have another exciting event planned. Well-known comedians, Bobcat Goldthwait and Tony V, will join us again at the Triple Door in Downtown Seattle for a not-to-be-missed comedy auction to raise money for Usher Syndrome, the leading cause of deaf-blindness.
Register now to ensure your spot at this great event! Tickets are $100 per person. It’s sure to be a good time so we hope you can attend.
|Stay downtown at the W Hotel: We have a block of rooms reserved at the W Hotel, 1112 Fourth Avenue, Seattle. Guests of Hear See Hope can call (877) 946-8357 and mention the Hear See Hope Foundation to receive the group rate for the night of the auction ($145) or book your room online. Reservations must be made by January 30, 2014 in order to receive the group rate.|
Silent or Live Auction Items
We need vacation or time-share vacations, airline miles, wine, sports memorabilia or tickets, or anything else you can think of. Also, baskets are always really popular if your company would be willing to put together a basket for the silent auction. Donate an auction item or complete our Procurement Form.
We have event sponsorships available for the event.
- Back of the Bid Card – $1,500 (1 available) includes 3 priority-seating tickets – Buy Now
- Beverage Sponsor – $2,500 (3 available) includes 5 priority-seating tickets - Buy Now
- Entertainment Sponsor – $3,500 (1 available) includes 7 priority-seating tickets - Buy Now
- General Event Sponsor – $500 (unlimited) includes 1 priority-seating ticket or $1,000 (unlimited) includes 2 priority-seating tickets - Buy Now
About the Event
A few logistics about the evening:
- Doors open at 5:30.
- We ask that you bring a bottle of wine for the “Instant Wine Cellar” live auction item.
- Silent auction closes at 7:00.
- If you have pre-registered, your name will be at the check-in desk.
- Hosted beer and wine will be offered during the silent auction.
- Non-hosted cocktails will be available for purchase the entire evening.
- Non-hosted beer and wine will be available during the live auction.
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served as dinner during the silent auction.
- Desserts and additional heavy appetizers will be served at the tables during the live auction.
- We will do our best to end the auction by 10.
- We have rented the upstairs bar for the after auction party for those who aren’t done having a fun time.
Stay downtown at the W Hotel: We have a block of rooms reserved at the W Hotel, 1112 Fourth Avenue, Seattle. Guests of Hear See Hope can call (877) 946-8357 and mention the Hear See Hope Foundation to receive the group rate for the night of the auction ($145) or book your room online. Reservations must be made by January 30, 2014 in order to receive the group rate.